Business activities depend more and more on IT. The building and operation of large IT infrastructures require a control and prediction of possible failures due to an undetected problem within the network, operation system, and malfunction of hardware, or of other components. A „Zero failure“warranty is not possible without a sophisticated monitoring platform regulating IT settings in the real time and with possible detection of problems and anomalies, or incidents prediction.
There are two reasons why it is necessary to monitor the environment:
- You have a continuous control of your devices or products location. In case of any problems there is enough time to intervene.
- You receive data with which you may work further, e.g. to develop reports to further evaluate and adjust the given environment on the basis of acquired data to meet the technical requirements.
With ZD.monitoring it is possible to monitor simultaneously a few units or thousands of servers, virtual computers, active network devices or applications and services in several locations and at the same time. The saved and collected data may be analyzed, statistically evaluated for early warnings and prevention of downtimes, errors, failures or financial losses. This product can not only identify the problem but also initiate automatic correction processes thus saving time and money.
A simple web monitoring interface enables a look at infrastructure and services from any device with the standard web browser (PC, tablet, cell phone), in any OS. ZD.Monitoring is also effective in other areas than IT, e.g., in the area of „Internet of Things“ and in monitoring environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, voltage and other indicators indirectly connected with IT environment.
In our design of a surveillance system we use the most up to date and effective technological solutions and consider the following questions:
- requirements for condition monitoring of individual components in infrastructure and their threshold values,
- requirements for a visualization of individual components,
- specification of operational and security requirements,
- requirements for availability and service evaluation