The management of an IT operation means a balanced interaction of people, processes and tools participating in delivery of IT services in compliance with defined and controlled processes.
When designing the coverage of ITSM processes, we consider the required range of ITSM system in order to provide IT services support processes for the following areas:
- Incidents Management /Service Desk Function
- Requirements Management
- Configuration Management
Within ITSM support, the ZD.Helpdesk supports the following processes:
- Process HelpDesk – provides an effective management of requirements, incidents and IT infrastructure issues. The module manages the entireete life cycle from a logging, classification to the resolution and closure. In order to increase its effectivity, HelpDesk supports bulk processing and creates specific links for an automation of activities over the set of coherent tickets (consolidation, distribution, master-slave, etc).
- Process of configuration management – provides an account of defined attributes of assets and configuration elements (further as “CE”) for an operated IT infrastructure. It allows dynamic changes in structure of individual CE categories, a catalogue of mutual links and a record of links to related entities subject to ITSM management.
- Process of services & SLA agreements directory – provides the directory of IT services, SLA and their parameters in relation to other supported ITSM processes.
The consultancy services for ITSM system implementation of IT service support include respective phases which cover particular areas of activities necessary for an implementation of a new IT services support management system.
Individual implementation stages are:
- Requirements analysis and specification,
- Design of a process model,
- Detailed solution design,
- Configuration and set up,
- Training and system testing,
- Application to the routine operation.