New hardware or firmware upgrades investments, or extra costs for broken air-conditioning during summer months is a nightmare for every IT manager. By enhancing performance of existing infrastructure and providing a reliable, highly available infrastructure, our Zero Downtime Cloud delivers a new IT environment for costs lower than costs spent on the maintenance of an old infrastructure.
ZD.Cloud enables companies, managers and customers to deal with more important matters and disregard those which are not directly related to the essence of their major activities. With ZD.Cloud service there is no need to deal with operational problems, or to purchase new hardware in a situation in which IT infrastructure has reached critical limits and there is a risk of failures or unavailability of IT services. The tool ZD Cloud does not require an extra room, disc storages or communication infrastructure and additional back-up sources for power supply. The organization will have a well-functioning IT operation in a short time – starting from source requirements to the actual accomplishment.
ZD.Cloud also covers know-how important for a high quality operation of IT systems for no extra fee. At the same time, ZD.Cloud is compatible with new solutions regarding human resources, such as employee mobility, „home office“systems, an increased productivity of all employees, as well as a potential highly effective cooperation. ZD.Cloud may store an entire work environment which is also available on mobile devices such as laptops, cell phones or tablets.
Advantages of ZD.Cloud Service:
- Reliable and highly available infrastructure with a guaranteed performance, made to fit individual customer’s needs
- On demand possibility of immediate increase or decrease in infrastructure performance Constant cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Regular backup of cloud infrastructure
- Flexibility and cost savings during customer’s system operation
- Elimination of new hardware and software investments
- Regular hardware recovery and software update
- Operational costs under control and payments only for the services used
This service includes a highly available IT infrastructure, necessary basic computing resources, broadband network access, data storages and network infrastructure. Here, a customer may install and launch any software containing operation systems and applications. The customer does not operate the basic infrastructure of ZD.Cloud but he has the control over operation systems, data storages and applications operated by him.
Characteristics of the service:
- Type of servers: virtual and physical
- HW Platform: Intel x64, pSeries
- Data storage: in increments of 5 GB
- Virtualization: VMware, PowerVM
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Internet, MPLS
- Level of service: availability from 90,0% to 99,99% Security standard: according to international standards ISO 27000
- Data centre: meeting the requirements for the level Tier III+
- Localization: all data are within SR
- An environment meeting his own requirements with full support and guaranteed availability of services.
The customer installs and operates their own applications over which only he/she holds control.
With the service, the customer may use each of our modules as a cloud service. These are ZD.Backup, ZD.Monitoring and ZD.Helpdesk. In this case, the customer does not manage the basic infrastructure of ZD.Cloud, including networks, servers, operation systems, data storage or individual functions of given modules. The only exception is in specific user settings of module configurations.
Licensing – fees:
- Helpdesk-according to the number of users
- Monitoring-according to the number of monitored localities and number of entities in a given locality
- Backup-according to the amount of backed-up data or number of servers
- Access to modules with high availability according to choice
- Regular backup of critical data to the remote locality
- Remote monitoring of an infrastructure and availability of provided services, as well as monitoring of the functionality and availability of own services from an external environment
- External tool for managing incidents and requirements
Stages of implementation:
- Analysis and specification of customer’s requirements
- Solution design according to approved requirements
- Configuration and turnkey setup
- Testing and training how to use selected modules
- Implementation into the routine operation